© Copyright 2018 Nickantony Quach. All rights reserved.
1 Getting Started
2 Create some data
Do the following to create some data using Google Cloud Datastore.
- Sign in with GCP.
- Go to the Google Cloud Datastore.
- Click on the [+] for CREATE ENTITY.
- Set namespace as “[default]”.
- Set kind as “mytable1”.
- Select “Custom name” under Key identifier and set it as “myrow2”.
- Add a new property whose name is mycolumn3 and value is mydata4.
- Add a new property whose name is urlOfLesson and value is the web address as shown below.
- Click on the Done button.
- Click on the Create button. The result is equivalent to creating a table of one column with only a single row of data.
*** End of Chapter ***