The following tasks are prioritized based on edit time. What requires the most time for editing needs to be done first. Tweeter links, for example, take a lot of time to do. That means, new material first, Deliberation second, introductory material third, and all else last.
- Decide to include the following in the book, or not. If so, where in the book and what is a better version? “In a way, the book is about bringing Prosperity to the world on an individual level and therefore prosperity for posterity, future generations.”
- Revise Chapter 10 Legacy and add Posterity to it.
- If we want to publish before March, we need to revising Chapter 3 Parts 1, 2, and 3 now.
- Revise the Acknowledgement
- Revise the chapter, About the Author
- Revise the Origin of Thumos
- Come up with a T3 logo
The above list came from this report: