is a father, an expert in quality assurance, and, since his first book was published in 2017, a practical philosopher. His main work is called . His son works for a team in the . While he was raising his son, he worked as a Software Engineer in Test. His first book is, , and is its other coauthor.
- He writes C# code for automated testing of complex software using Ranorex and Microsoft Coded UI Automation, which are GUI test automation frameworks for testing of desktop, web-based and mobile applications.
- He is the coauthor with Mark Canny of the book, THUMOS Adulthood, Love & Collaboration, a groundbreaking gift for humanity.
- His son is a college graduate of 2017.
Talk to Nick
- Give him a call or text him at either 401-SLED-SKI or 401-753-3754 (Google Voice).
- Click here to leave him a message
- Author Biography on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Nickantony-Quach/e/B06XBFSNH1