Created by Nickantony Quach in 2019, Thumoslang has been a vocabulary that improves clarity in social discourse for better communication and cooperation. As of March 2023, the knowledge based on Thumoslang is presented in the Thumoslang 2022 Collection (T22), consisting of six books, arranged in order of publication date, each with an abbreviated title as follows:
- Thumos: Adulthood, Love, and Collaboration, also known as the original Thumos textbook (OTB), in hardcover (April 2017) and paperback (April 2017)
- The Dictionary of Thumoslang (DOT), in paperback (August 2022)
- Life in 184 Words, also known as Thumoslang on the Run (OTR), in hardcover (August 2022) and online
- Thumoslang for Character Renovation (TCR), in hardcover (October 2022) and online
- Thumoslang for Inner City School (TICS), in paperback (February 2023)and online
- Toothpaste Against Loneliness and Distraction (TALD), in paperback (February 2023) and online
All are available in the online bookstore Ri4CTV Shop (Ri4C.com/Shop).