Thumoslang101 Process is also known as the Ifeanyi Process. The word Ifeanyi is pronounced as e-fahn-y. In a business meeting, instead of abbreviating the first phrase as “101 Process”, use the phrase “Ifeanyi Process” instead.
To sail through the Thumoslang101 Process, you must meet all of the following conditions:
- You’re working with a mentor in a long-term mentoring relationship.
- Under supervision by your mentor, you’ve watched the YouTube series Thumoslang101 that is produced by Ri4CTV.
- Your reaction to Thumoslang101 is well documented either in writing or by videos.
The third condition has been demonstrated by the 20-year-old Jairson Ascencao (born 1999, left) in the 2019 YouTube series Thumoslang102, the 17-year-old Alec Mustafayev (born 2002, in both photos) in the 2019 YouTube series Thumoslang104, and by the 35-year-old John Kandalaft (right) in the 2020 YouTube series Thumoslang106.
- Deliberate family
- Deliberate individual
- Deliberate village
- Deliberate-family business
- Deliberate-family principles
- Thumoslang101 Process