- Course Title: “Thumos: Adulthood, Love & Collaboration”
- Course Subtitle: “Become a leading adult: mentoring others in a family/classroom/project how to love, connect & collaborate effectively!”
- Language: English (all levels)
- Category: Personal Development – Personal Transformation
- Primary Topics: Adulthood, Love, Collaboration, and Mentoring
- Instructor: https://www.udemy.com/user/nickantony-quach/
What are the requirements?
- You should have created a private blog using WordPress.com
- You should have at hand the book, Thumos: Adulthood, Love & Collaboration
What am I going to get from this course?
- You will have have a Documented Proof of Adulthood℠ and Adulthood Anniversary Day.
- Mentor others in a family/classroom/project how to love, connect & collaborate effectively
What is the target audience?
- This course is for a student who wants to formally cross the threshold of adulthood.
- This course is for an adult who wants to have a Documented Proof of Adulthood℠.
- This course is for anyone who wants to have a direct, practical, and cogent answer to the following questions without resorting to gimmickry: what is love? What is it made of; how does it work; is there an expected outcome; how do we discharge the power of love; who does or does not love me; who do I love?